TED: Ideas worth spreading
Among many great things that can be learnt from ancient Eastern Wisdom is to gain an understanding for the following human fundamentals:
1. Who are we and why are we here?
2. What is the nature of human nature?
3. How and why should we be related to the planet on which we live?
4. How are we to live together satisfactorily and sensibly?
5. How are we to develop our individual potentialities?
6. What is the relationship between living beings and nature, and how we nurture this relationship(?), so that we can validate our understanding to the question # (1) above.
One of the best choices for the UN retirees (or for that matter any retiree) to rediscover himself/herself and to strengthen our understanding and activity is by honestly answering the above questions.
Perhaps, exposure to or participation in the TED group (http://www.Ted.com/) could help to discover ourselves and spread the right message(s) for right living.